Friday, July 2, 2010

We love OR!


What an adventure! Caesar and I just got back from a very long road trip to this amazing place called Oregon. (I have actually been a couple times before, but this was Caesar's first time out of the CA desert.)We started out in the car, but it was so nice and cozy that I fell asleep right away and don't remember much except for a few potty breaks. The People decided to split the trip in half, so that afternoon we stopped over in Sacramento. They took us on a long puppy walk before dinner, then the Man gave us some chicken from his salad. It was really tasty! (Don't they get how nasty dried kibble is?!)

Caesar and I got all rowdy in the hotel that night, I think the People were nervous that we would trash the place. The rest of the trip was uneventful. Once we got to Oregon, I feel like my nose went into sniff overload. There was so much to see and smell! 2 walks a day, a nice green little backyard to romp in, and of course treats galore. The People took us to the Saturday Market where we got lots of treats and attention, and I met a nice Basset Hound wearing a bandana.

We also went camping for one night too, after a long hike to a giant shower called "Multnomah Falls". (I wasn't too scared since I knew the Lady had just recently taken care of Bathtime.) More later on this topic... The tent was the best part, I loved hopping in and out! Caesar and I also got puppy smores by the campfire. The trip home was really long, 18 hours straight. It's okay, now we are back and ready for some new adventures. Woof!


No comments:

Post a Comment